what parts nexted

• shut up and RED NACK RAM IT ALREADY

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so I have a choise to make I have the cash for a Red neck ram should I get it or just rebuld my box and get spacers and a body lift so I fit 35125015 on my SUA I have now ???or buy it now while I can .... I dont think I'll SOA this truck .... but I do have all the parts to do it in the shed :evilbat:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
ram

Ram steering is very nice. Why not SOA? Why do a body then have to move the radiator, gas tank filler neck and possibly the steering wheel shaft. my .02 worth

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
upgrade the stereo :evilbat:

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Would you benefit from the ram that much with your current tires? I would do whatever would make your rig wheel better. rockonn

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Is it so hard to steer now that you need hydro steering?

you can go more places with more ground clearance.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rastus said:
Is it so hard to steer now that you need hydro steering?

you can go more places with more ground clearance.

my box and bump are blown ... so since I'm replacin and rebuldin I thought I would up grade bigok

:evilbat: And I'm sure I will SOA it or one like it soon ... so I could always swap the parts around rockonn beer

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welll looks like I'm going with option #4 jamminzz sending my check out for a SM420 Toybox LC 3sp case for the wagon... sold the 2 in kit and will start the SOA and drive train swap in 2 weeks hope I can get it done in time ... should net me 180 to 1 final drive :drinking: and I got it used low miles for less than the price of the Toybox welder beer

... 4 shifters here I come :evilbat:

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well I'm going to be smart and wait to start after K-rock in June .... any one want to trade tires 5 33155015 s/x for 36-37 ??? M/T Swampers ????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.