Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On www.generation-edge.com i posted a pic of the 55 ford and this fella been photochoping it. here are what he did so far:

i like the red!

this is not the right maroon i was thinking of i was thinking of 99 chevy maroon.

I am really liking this one except change the flame colors.

this one is out of the question but it still looks cool!

So what ya'll think and when he gets more i will post them up!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Chop top in a Charcoal Grey single color with a 15-16" tall wheel would look killer. Shoe Box's should stay old school in my opinion.:)

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
I like the red one and the chop top, except the flames. smokin

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Dang it Eric,

I can under stand you don't like flames on a trail rig, but that car is made for flames! When I think about cars and flames, that is what comes to mind! spankn
Bruiser said:
I like the red one and the chop top, except the flames. smokin

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
1funny1 1funny1 I was hoping someone would point that out.lol

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am leaning to the first two and the flat black.

I think dad should keep it old school and just paint it primer and add some flames to it, but if we redid all of the interior and exterior i don't see no reason to paint it red. he said something about candy apple red. which i thought of painting the camaro a 79 ford blue with flakes. fine flakes not that stuff that looks like it should be on a boat!!!

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
ole scool ain't primer black.... Ole scool is chopped, channeled, shaved, duals, flame throwers, wicked flathead with a six pack. ( the stromberg kind ) spotlights and some nice bling.

kinda like these Merc's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts