Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody else here in SA have a problem with ordering parts from Wicked then not receiving them?

Been 3 weeks and twice as many reasons as to why the stuff hasn't arrived.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was it Wicked Offroad in the AutoPlex at Grissom and Timberhill? As far as I know there is only the one shop and I wont be spending any more $$$ there.

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
RVREDDOG said:
I went to one of those shops to order parts one time. The next day I was at 4Wheel Parts and the owner of that shop was in there ordering my parts!
good buisness practices 2finger

its sad that 4wp prices are better than what the small shops can order for. I try not to trade with 4wp, but sometimes the price is better by too much.

$$$ :rolleyes:

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
It's not that 4WP can beat the prices I don't think... It's that when you order something and are told when to expect it, it should be there, and not a run around on why or why not. If you don't like ordering thru 4WP, try James at Brutal Offroad. He can get all the same parts and more and his prices are very competitive and on some are even better. and they are there when he tells you they will be there.

I like 4WP in San Antonio, they have done a lot for the 4x4 community here in SA. they were also one of the major donors to last years Texas4x4.org anniversary run. Chris and his crew are cool guys.

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
I think Chris and crew are what makes 4WheelParts what it is here in S.A. At one time I wouldn`t deal with that store,I would make the drive to Austin. James at Brutal Offroad is the exception to the small shop rule.The only time my parts were late was beyond his control(back order by the Mfg).

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
RVREDDOG said:
I think Chris and crew are what makes 4WheelParts what it is here in S.A. At one time I wouldn`t deal with that store,I would make the drive to Austin. James at Brutal Offroad is the exception to the small shop rule.The only time my parts were late was beyond his control(back order by the Mfg).
here here bigok

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've talked to the guys at Brutal but the drive has always kept me from heading that way. I've heard nothing but good things about them. I'm going to stop in to Outback Offroad and check them out also. Thanks guys. beer beer

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
Dave_Dean said:
I've talked to the guys at Brutal but the drive has always kept me from heading that way. I've heard nothing but good things about them. I'm going to stop in to Outback Offroad and check them out also. Thanks guys. beer beer

nonon

·
Registered
921 Posts
just go to Brutal...

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
The Guy Did Me Dry? For Almost Two Years It Sat & Sat
We Were Friends.
I Even Gave Him Hints, Chances & Money.
My Truck Didnt Get Any Work Done & I Still Have Not Got Any Money Back. $1700.00
WHICH WAS GIVEN TO HIM ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO.
DAM IM GETTING MAD AGAIN
I HAVE TO GO TO ANGER MANAGMENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, seems Outback place has a worse rep than Wicked. Well I got my money back from Wicked this morning. I guess I should have looked at this board before going to Outback. We'll see how he handles the parts. popcornn

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just what are you trying to buy ?

Maybe there is a suppiler error.... Check with some of the other Wholesalers in the area and see if they have the same problem too...

L8R,

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.