·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Austin Traffic sucks... but you can always live outa town..

·
Registered
0 Posts
the job office would be located in south austin off of IH35 (between ben white and oltorf on the IH35 feeder road)
note: ben white is also known as 71, 290 crossing austin east/west

so you really wouldn't have to move to austin. you could do bastrop, san marcos, oak hill, kyle, buda....... it would be advantageous to live on this side of the river (south)

i really wish someone from our offroad community would be able to step up to the plate on this one.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
college education requiredsmokin man we are in troublefightte

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think so... OldGoat has his Doctorate, Hatch has his degree(s), I'm sure X has a degree, and I believe you do as well SAK5, plus a lot of the others on this forum and other forums. there are a lot of qualified people who love wheeling, it comes down to choice.. Are those who are qualified to do this job willing to do this job.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Rastus said:
Are those who are qualified to do this job willing to do this job.
And maybe take a pay cut.

It would be a modest pay increase for me (about 5%), and a major increase in work days (about 60 more work days if I get a 2 week vacation). Plus I'd need to move. Work 12 more weeks for $2000 more dollars. Hmm. Lemme think. I get about $2.5k for 6 weeks of 4 days x 5 hrs of summer school.

I can't afford the job right now. I wish I could.

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
S'what I meant by "willing" :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts