Cheap or free FSJ, Wagoneer, J10, J20 Leaf Springs - Texas 4x4 Forum

Go Back   Texas 4x4 Forum > Classifieds > Wanted

Photo Gallery Places to Wheel Gallery III Home Forum Tech Section IRCChat FlashChat

Wanted Parts and Vehicles

Texas4x4.org is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Wanted:

Cheap or free FSJ, Wagoneer, J10, J20 Leaf Springs



Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2006, 12:32 AM   #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 41
customfab just gettin started
Cheap or free FSJ, Wagoneer, J10, J20 Leaf Springs

I'm looking for a used pair of stock leaf springs off a full size Jeep. Hoping maybe somebody had a front and/or rear seats sitting around collecting rust and dust. I'd like to see how they work on my Jeep compared to my 4" lift springs.

Devin
customfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-25-2006, 06:03 AM   #2
Rock Monkey
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Spring TX
Posts: 139
Altered 82 just gettin started
All I have is the full rig for sale, an 82 Wag. The trans is out but everything else is there including the 360 motor. Been asking $600, but that's probably not in the price range your after.
__________________
Abnormal Ideas Are Commonplace
82 K5
6" Superlift
35" Mud King's
355 C.I. motor
Check my K5 site http://www.freewebs.com/1982k5/
Altered 82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 07:39 PM   #3
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 41
customfab just gettin started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered 82
All I have is the full rig for sale, an 82 Wag. The trans is out but everything else is there including the 360 motor. Been asking $600, but that's probably not in the price range your after.

Kinda doubtful that I'd pay $600 just for some used, old springs.

Heck, if anyone has anything that I can simply borrow for a weekend that would work. I'm trying to figure out if that fit my application prior to buyiing new ones.
customfab is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 07-26-2006, 05:42 AM   #4
Rock Monkey
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Spring TX
Posts: 139
Altered 82 just gettin started
Quote:
Originally Posted by customfab
Kinda doubtful that I'd pay $600 just for some used, old springs.

Heck, if anyone has anything that I can simply borrow for a weekend that would work. I'm trying to figure out if that fit my application prior to buyiing new ones.
Wasn't exactly what I was getting at with the reply.. But good luck with your project
__________________
Abnormal Ideas Are Commonplace
82 K5
6" Superlift
35" Mud King's
355 C.I. motor
Check my K5 site http://www.freewebs.com/1982k5/
Altered 82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 03:18 PM   #5
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 30
TX_twink just gettin started
I have a fullsize '68 w/ the original front springs still on it, don't know what they are worth to you but I have a set...oh, they are 1.5" in width, not sure on the length. Also I can't imagine the shipping on something like this. Would prob. have to go freight.
TX_twink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 06:59 PM   #6
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 41
customfab just gettin started
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_twink
I have a fullsize '68 w/ the original front springs still on it, don't know what they are worth to you but I have a set...oh, they are 1.5" in width, not sure on the length. Also I can't imagine the shipping on something like this. Would prob. have to go freight.

Won't work but thansk. I need springs specific to:

84 - 91 Grand Wagoneer 4WD Full-Size; 74 - 83 Cherokee - Wagoneer 4WD - J10 - J20 P/U 4WD Full.

I've built my suspension specifically around these springs.
customfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F-350 leaf springs chadlucky13 Wanted 5 03-09-2006 10:57 PM
i need some leaf springs 88gmcjimmy Wanted 4 01-23-2006 09:29 AM
leaf springs 82k5 Axles, Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Tires & Wheels 2 12-02-2005 09:42 PM
Scrambler front leaf springs nettak General chit chat for & about 4x4's. 8 05-10-2005 08:48 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 AM.


3.8.8 - Powered by vBulletin
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2002-2012 Texas4x4.org
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0