Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - gq91sammy
Thread: gq91sammy
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
gq91sammy
Flex Master

gq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinairegq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinairegq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinairegq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinairegq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinaire
Hey Harley, I wasn't trying to avoid you, I'm self employed and have been busy trying to wrap up jobs before the year ended, Holidays did not help any either..I was hoping to come across another Getrag I could get the shift top off of, not gonna work this time. I will pick up the new shift forks tomorrow and get them and the bearing race on their way. I sell alot of stuff on this board so a few bad parts does not surprise me..I have made them all good. I have not tried to sell junk parts to anyone..I will say for future reference most of my parts come from a junk yard, my dad owns one.. I own a paving company but i guess its in my blood. Alot of the local yards call me when they get something in that I would normally buy. Alot of the stuff I do don't need or want but I just can't see it being turned into rebar..